27 Jun 2012

Initial Deposit of £8,981.67 Received

On 27 June 2012 15:16, alex@adpol.nazwa.pl <alex@adpol-gb.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Babettli, I have information from my MD that money has been received.
I will let you know about Damian visit for saturday.

regards,
Alex



Dnia 27 czerwiec 2012 o 14:41 Babettli Azzone <Babettli@vellutodesign.com> napisał(a):

> Can’t Alex , I did it on line but I am sure that they will be in Adpol’s account very shortly if not already. Check with your bank please and let me know.
>

>
> Kind regards,
>

>
> Babettli
>

>
> From: alex@adpol.nazwa.pl [mailto:alex@adpol-gb.co.uk]
> Sent: 27 June 2012 13:15
> To: Babettli Azzone
> Subject: RE: FW: ADPOL offer
>

>
> Hi Babettli, can you please send me some confirmation of money transfer - to attached to my documents.
>

>
> Alex
>

>
>
> Dnia 27 czerwiec 2012 o 14:01 Babettli Azzone <Babettli@vellutodesign.com> napisał(a):    
>
> > Hi Alex,
> >
> > 
> >
> > I have just made a payment for £ 7,981.67 + £ 1,000. Reference: 36 Duckett Road.
> >
> > 
> >
> > I will scan the contract and send it to you tonight.
> >
> > 
> >
> > Again, thank you for your help and for trying to organize the survey on Sat. I realized it is short notice and a sat .
> >
> > 
> >
> > Kind regards,
> >
> > 
> >
> > Babettli
> >
> > 
> >
> > From: alex@adpol.nazwa.pl [mailto:alex@adpol-gb.co.uk]
> > Sent: 27 June 2012 12:47
> > To: Babettli Azzone; stan@adpol-gb.co.uk; office@adpol-gb.co.uk
> > Subject: RE: FW: ADPOL offer
> >
> > 
> >
> > Dear Babettli,
> >
> > I am sending you contract and invoice, please find as attached.
[...]