28 Oct 2012

Scaffolding as burglar target - thanks Adpol!


Michael Maguire michael.maguire@gmail.com
11:07 PM (5 minutes ago)

to Marcin, Zbigniew, marcin.habant, adam.daszkowski
Dear Marcin,

Tonight I caught a young man trying to break into my home.  He had
climbed up the scaffolding which is around our property, up to the 2nd
floor and then around to the back.

Why do I have scaffolding up around my house?

The scaffolding has been up since mid August, in anticipation of our
22 Adpol windows arriving end of August, so that it would be ready for
the external insulation provider to do his work.

As it turned out, I was at the back of the house on the 2nd floor,
watching a movie.  When it ended, I heard him.  I opened the window
and yelled at him and he fled down the scaffolding to the front of the
street, where I caught up with him, calling the police who happened to
be nearby and apprehended him.

Unfortunately (of fortunately depending on your point of view) because
he hadn't broken in yet, they had to release him.

London Metropolitan Police Report  9096 28Oct2012


Can you please get our windows to us? Finally?


Regards,
Michael