24 Aug 2012

Oh-oh, with Adpol, Apparently 6-8 Weeks Means 2 Months

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Alex Piprek <alex@adpol-gb.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Michael,
I have check documents, and as I said before 8 weeks from signing final documents is beginning of September - means after 7th September - as I can see on my files.

As promised I will contact you on Tuesday morning with proper update on how far we are with production and details.

Regards,
Alex



-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Maguire [mailto:michael.maguire@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 August 2012 20:58
To: damian@adpol-gb.co.uk
Cc: Babettli Azzone; Zbigniew Jazwinski; alex@adpol.nazwa.pl; ekrem@drens.co.uk
Subject: Re: FW: adpol widnows

Dear Damian (and Alex)

Thanks for coming on site today to meet with us about the sizes for the large windows and to coordinate with our external insulation provider Ekrem.