5 Jul 2012

Requesting Final Measurements from Adpol's Installation Guy

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 10:34 AM, office adpol <office@adpol-gb.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Michael,
Damian’s address – damian@adpol-gb.co.uk
I have forwarded the corrections to the technical department in PL, and waiting for corrected document which you will check and sign before manufacture;

Regards,
Alex


From: Michael Maguire [mailto:michael.maguire@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 July 2012 10:32
To: office adpol; alex@adpol.nazwa.pl
Cc: Babettli Azzone
Subject: Re: FW: Re: FW: FW: ADPOL offer

Alex,

Sorry I don't think I have Damien's email address, but I think we were waiting on him to send a final list of all the measurements he took last Saturday, so we could check it and sign off.  Last I spoke with him he said you were having some computer problems.

Do you have the final list for us?

Cheers,
Michael

On 29 Jun 2012 09:49, "office adpol" <office@adpol-gb.co.uk> wrote:

1.       I will ask in technical department if they can apply any other model of restrictor, this one i show is a standard solution;

2.       Balcony door – to be changed for eko68 double glazed



I already spoken with our installation guy – Damian, he has Babettli phone number – expecting him to give you a call soon to set up tomorrow meeting for site measurements;



If you will have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact me.



Regards,

Alex